look at this web-site important source Texican is proud to provide its customers with a wide range of service offerings that includes but is not limited to the following:
check out this site
Pre-Market Due Diligence
- Assist with crude & hydrocarbon laboratory testing and analysis
- Competitive Market Analysis examining both local and non-local markets
- Analysis of logistical opportunities within constrained areas Full vetting of all transportation assets to ensure safety, service and reliability
- Assistance with regulatory departments and paperwork
- On-site introductions with transporters, pumpers, and key personnel
- Safe and efficient transport from wellhead by Texican designated carrier
- Competitive and flexible pricing to take advantage of market opportunities
- Detailed and organized run statements delivered in customers preferred method (email, fax, mail) Prompt payment by wire or check on or about the 20th of the month post production
- If preferred, 100% Distribution of Interest to Working and Royalty Interest Owners.
- Payment of Severance Taxes
- Networking: Over the years we have helped our customers generate many successful A&D deals within the introductions of our internal client-base.
- Asset development: Texican is looking to build sustainable assets to better assist clients’ needs.
- Investment opportunity: Texican Crude & Hydrocarbons is affiliated with Texican Energy Company, a non- operating investment company that is interested in joint-venturing with our customers on a mutually agreeable basis.
Communication Promise: Jeff & Skip are available 100% of time….day or night. Our cell phones are the only numbers you or your pumpers need to know.